Holidays in Mexico


I feel fortunate, i can say that all my holidays, all the years, be so beautiful, but certainly i have one unforgettable because i meet other people so different to me, i know about other country, other culture, other society. In the year 2017, in february i went to Mexico with my mother and grandmother. These were fifteen wonderful days!, days where we visited many differents places in the central city (DF) or outside it. Every day was different to other, every day was get up and know that you would find something new. All the places was wonderful and in each one i had with my ladies enriching experiences but i can't leave to tell any with special emphasis. I remember have visited to the Nacional Anthropology museum in the Mexico city, this museum was so big and was so interesting, I delayed five hours in complete the circuit its. I was fascinated because these year i went to enter to the university and i want study anthropology. These place confirmed my idea, the museum showed me the posibilities that i have with the anthropology and how far this must be improve in Chile.

I will never forget Mexico, to the its people and its places..perhaps to its food jaja but...it is a place with magic air, i want to come back someday. 


Comentarios

  1. I really like visit Mexico someday, that place have an amazing archeology culture, and an amazing people that take care that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares