The Magical Godparents


 
It can sound so sad, but, currently I don’t have favourite cartoon series, because I don’t watch much TV. However, of course i cant talk about the favourite cartoon I had. I remember that when I was a child I loved see “The Magical Godparents” (Los padrinos mágicos), In my free times, when I didn´t have others thing for do, like homework, I tried to find them on the TV. This cartoon counted the adventures of a boy, Timmy Turner, who for having absent parents and a bad nanny, Vicky, he had been rewarded with two godparents, but not common, magical!, Cosmo and Wanda, jajaja, they were so funny, especially Cosmo, a little silly but tender. They do help Timmy get out of many problems, the magic is so spectacular, but sometimes they also got into trouble with him.Every wish of Timmy implied a very entertaining story that at the end of the day thaught you that the problems are not solved with magic, the reality is much more complicated than that, nothing better than good and real actions…. No!! of course, I didn’t think like this!! Please! who does not want magic?, only now I am forced to see the reality. OH! I think I'm getting old, how sad. 





Comentarios

  1. good choice, i also like the magical godparents, they are very funny and cute i also want to have a fairy godparents haha see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can remember the song of this cartoon, I liked so much in my school´s days, always before the class I watch one chapter.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares