India


Since I was a child I wanted to travel for over the world. I will like to visit many countries because I would see places so different to Chile, places that will show me the different that the world can be and then the different that the people can be… this situation is very interest, the life, the world would be so boring if all the places and all the people would be same. So I want to visit many places, anyone that is! But like everything in this life, I have thought in one in particular…. India.
I am interested in India because I appreciate its culture; I have read about this, the belief of Indian people, how they see the life and how to organize it. I haven´t learnt about its places but I have seen pictures of several , like Taj Majal and these are be enough to be able to know that country is awesome; and I emphasize I know that this country have very poor place, too. This idea further reinforces my propose…..meet the people, and see life them with an anthropologist sight. So I will not like visit the place like a tourist, my “panorama” would not be only take a picture with my camera or take a tourist bus and be totally separated to the India’s reality. I will try to make social job.  For this reason, I don´t know if I would live in India but If I will stay considerable time working and learning; time that provide me the sufficient experience of live.

Comentarios

Entradas populares