My childhood

Since i have memory i listened people of my age saying that they want grow, even when  i was a child i wanted grow. i imagined in fifteen more years very indepent, with my money and being able to do anything. But now, I am 19 years old and I can say the opposite..... I don´t want continue to grow, the life is increasingly difficult.....I want come back to my childhood, where you are unique preocupation was know about yours toys. For this reason is really quite comforting remember your first ten years of life. One of the things that reminds me of the childhood is the "Tarzan" song because when I was a child I spent my afternoons seeing the "Tarzan" movie, I loved its, I requested to my mon that put the movie in the TV so i SAYED: TATAN TATAN.

Despite that chidhood is the best phase of the life, unfortunately I don't have many chilhood memories, but I remember one so special, this make me so happy and ind part so nostalgic. When I was 5 years old, I and my family went to a beach called "San Carlos", its arena was grey and i loved its... I play with this and I believed with buckets and blades be a chef, all the "food" was for my father... the situation was so adorable because he made me believe that he ate those dishes.

Other beautiful memorie was when learn to ride a bicycle, becuase since I met a bicyle I have fixation with it, I love the bicyles!, I love ride a bicycle. Before of learn to use it so good, with six years old, I rode a bicyle with fours wheels, but a day of the same year, a teenager friend neighbor to my house learnt to me to ride a bicyle with two wheels. That day was so amazing!, I remember fall many times but I remember the first time that I achieve the objective!... I saw my feets moving, I looked behind me, I saw my grandfather and then I said him with my sight.. TATA I CAN!.

So, you can see, i don´t have many memories of my childhood, but the memories that I remember are be so special to me and say me that the childhood is the best phase of my life....for now.


Comentarios

Entradas populares