Animal Lover

Today I want speak about animals! Because I consider myself animal lover, in fact I prefer don’t eat to them. They feel like us and they are better than we are, because they are completely genuine. All my life I have adopted a pet, perhaps for this reason I have learnt to want them and care them, but I have adopted not only dogs, due to my sister I have known about hedgehogs, toads, turtles, cullis, rabbits and hamsters. I haven’t adopted cats, Can it be adopted? Jajaja, because my parents don’t like cats but I would love have one like partner. 
Of all animals that I and my family have adopted, without dude I prefer de dogs. We have adopted seven  dogs on our life, today we share with three, ladies dogs, Marley, Nieve and Candy. The three are so different witch among. Marley is a Bulterrier, she is very strong, her coat rather short but greasy because she need protect herself of the cold. Nieve is my partner; she is white like the snow, her coat I so brilliant and soft, she is so nice and little. Candy have coat brilliant, large and soft, too but her hair is black and plumb, she is sleeper and playful. 
I could write about my pets all the day because I loved them, and I have loved to all those have been my partners, I remember to Lucas, Marley, Rocky, Varon.  But in this occasion confine myself with say you that  all the people should care more to the animals as rise as pets because they are like us, they are part of the world like us. 
In fact in some life I would like be animal, other animal (humans are animals) because I think that the other enjoy of simple manner the life, they love for live. I would like be a giraffe or elephant I think that they are wonderful for their greatness. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares