I will be a dancer


Today ask me about my future job, what job would I like to have?, in other post I have talked about anthropology because this science currently I study but honestly, now, I don´t know if I will follow study it, I wouldn’t mind work like anthropologist but I prefer other job. Today I decided for my passion, I will be a dancer; I want like job be a dancer, this objective is something that I want since I was a child. I imagine to me dancing with many people, different people, of different ages and cultures, I taught to dance them and they taught to dance to me, because dancing can have a specific technique that should be learned but dancing is learn to move your body, too and which body is different, which soul expression is different.

All dancers know that for dance we need a special room, with a space appropriate for moving, so I know that I would be indoors, but I would want be outdoors, too; because I would like to work for a big dance company and travel for all the world and for this walls are not required.

For now, I only know that I want dance, be a dancer, but if you ask me about a major, I would say that I will like be a dance teacher, dance counselor,  choreographer.. Why not to all of these? I and you in the life can be many things; we can be or do whatever we want. Why do I say these majors?
,because I want to show to all the people that all of us can dance, moving our body, and know about it, learn to moving our soul and express our feelings, you don't need to a special body, only your motivation. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares