ENAH


Hi everyone, today i must write about a career-related website that i enjoy visiting, but for be honest I don't use much website, I am not so cybernetics. However I have some to recommend you related with anthropology. I've only been studying this discipline for a year, i've read more on paper but without internet I would not have been able to study and do all the work. One of the pioneer countries in anthropology is Mexico, for this  I recommen http://www.enah.edu.mx/, the web page of Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia in this you can see the academic offer of the institute, its work of diffusing culture and the large research area, if you are a anthropology lover, ENAH is you site. Why do i recommend ENAH?, because i went to México a can see the love this country for the culture, its interest for the history. If you can learn more, you should visit this page to get an idea, i use this every time I have more curiosity about Mexico and his knowledge. 



I hope that my data has served you...bye!




Comentarios

Entradas populares